Exit Site
Click to leave site, or press <Esc> key.

Leave of Absence

  • NU Resource

Click here to view the "Leave of Absence" section of National University's general catalog to learn about when you can take a leave of absence, how to do so, and what happens when a leave of absence is taken.

You can locate the section by clicking the link above and looking at the righthand side page, second section.

Contact Us