The Family Law Facilitator's Office (FLF) is located within the San Diego County courthouse. The staff of the Family Law Facilitator's Office (FLF) is available, at no cost, to help unrepresented parents and parties who have questions about family law issues. They can help prepare court forms and provide general legal information. The FLF is staffed by court attorneys, paralegals, and clerks with experience in family law.
Services Provided:Assistance in choosing and completing forms for family law actionsAssistance and information regarding:
- Child custody and visitation
- Child and spousal support
- Petitions for divorce, legal separation, nullity, and dissolution of domestic partnership
- Modifications of existing orders
- Response to a court action
- and many more.